As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration,innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Product Development Team at Goldbach neXT, the central competence center for technology as well as products and services, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Requirements Engineer. Thanks to your technical know-how and commercial thinking, you contribute conceptually and architecturally to finding solutions. If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us
- Gather, analyse, validate and consolidate needs, ideas and wishes of the TV Product Managers, TV Sales and engineers
- Convey specifications from the above, discuss technical feasibility and prepare the findings for the Product Owner, team mates and other stakeholders
- Conceptualize and conduct internal workshops as well as user interviews
- Define software development specifications in close collaboration with internal and external development teams
- Preparation of transparent and binding results documentations for each Use Case and guidelines
- Collaborate with developers regarding resource estimation
- Specification of acceptance criteria and testing
- Create and update product/ feature documentation
- Sparring partner for Product and Engineering teams
- Experience in software development or system engineering. No need to being able to code, but to understand code
- Preferably you have already gained some experience in requirements engineering
- It’s a plus if you have a higher degree in computer science or business informatics
- Comfortable with tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence and CI/CD methodologies
- Experience in Agile development principles and practices (SCRUM)
- Keen eye for business needs and solid understanding of sales-driven environments
- Sincere product management skills and the ability to translate product features into chunks of development packages
- You are a communicative person and appreciate working with people
- You are quality-oriented, analytical, and a creative thinker
- You are inherently curious and enjoy exploring new technologies, systems and solutions
- Good written and spoken English
- German is an additional plus
- Be a part of the leading Swiss Media company - TX Group
- We value work-life balance and offer 2 days of home office per week.
- Opportunity to visit conferences and subscribe for trainings
- Work within a distributed and international team in Berlin, Belgrade and Zurich
- A modern and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Office locations in Küsnacht (lakeside) and central Zurich
We do not accept unsolicited applications from third-party agencies.